Long-term maintainer and scripter needed for Attack on Titan: Universe
Hello! We’re looking for a new scripter to act as a maintainer for our two projects: Attack on Titan: Universe and Attack on Titan: Freeplay Mode. You can see the two games above.
Attack on Titan: Universe is our core nonprofit game dedicated to providing an immersive, directed storytelling experience for our community of players.
Attack on Titan: Freeplay Mode is a forprofit arcade game that utilizes many mechanics of our core game and makes them more accessible to be enjoyed by the general public.
Multiple years (or projects’) worth of experience needed.
Various features will be required over time, but bare minimum, proficiency needed in:
- Particles / graphical effects (a competency in creating and manipulating parts, particles, Beams, Attachments and other aesthetically pleasing in-game elements will be extremely helpful in completing tasks)
- UI manipulation, including tweens and an understanding of UILayouts
- Working within large, existing codebases
- ModuleScript usage (everything’s a module)
- Proficiency in creating rigs and UI design also preferable for candidates
- Cooperate with other scripter(s) and Head Developer to deliver needed updates to both :Universe and :Freeplay Mode games
- Take in input from community (more optional) and communicate with lore, staff and development teams to deliver gameplay expansions
Time Pressures, Compensation and Notes
We usually provide payment for each set of features, agreed to ahead of time. In general, we’re expecting to pay 15k-25k Robux per medium feature (<750 lines) done though this is something we’re willing to be flexible about. Our current budget is at 250K Robux though sustained work will increase this figure over time. A % payout from Freeplay is possible if you can commit to providing constant updates to be agreed to ahead of time for the game.
Time is of the essence - this is a high-pressure job with a lot of work that has relatively tight deadlines (2-3 days per medium-sized feature).
In general - we’re pretty flexible about the overall terms of what our deadlines and compensation figures. As long as you’re qualified and your schedule is open, feel free to contact us below!
- Message this account on devforum (though responses may be slow, Discord below is preferred)
- Discord is our Discord server
- Once in the discord, please DM rad#4626 and Node#0001
- When DMing above figures, please include a mention of this DevForum post as well as any portfolio pieces of previous projects and code samples that you think are reflective of your scripting style