( OPEN & UPDATED ) Dev_ZG || UI DESIGNER || LOGOS, ICONS || PROFESSIONAL || Discount

Dev_ZG’s Portfolio

Hi there! I am offering my services as a GUI/UI Designer. I have 2 years of experience and have in many games as GUI Designer. I am 15 and really passionate about GUI Design. I started by playing around with PhotoPea and when I understood it I moved on to PhotoShop.

I am an Experienced UI Designer with more than 2 Years of XP. I do different styles of UI and I can adapt to any style of UI there is with time. Here are some of my Raw Designs from 1-2 Years ago.

Cartoony UI

Realistic UI

Futuristic Ui

Reviews

By: @interlunr

This guy was super nice to work with. Delivery was super quick as well! He is a very talented designer
and the stuff he makes looks really good.
Also, he used everything I asked him to for example the image and the font, and asked no questions.
Overall 10/10
Very quick delivery super good designs and nice to work with
:happy1:
:wink:

By @InKrnl

Nice person to talk to and great services offered, fast and efficient.
Completed all the 4 things I asked for fast and with great quality, I recommend you to try out the free samples he gives while they’re still available so you can see how great his services are!

I wish @Dev_ZG can one day become one of the best UI designers on Roblox.

Thanks for the attention!

More Reviews can be left by YOU

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends, and 2-3 Hours on WeekDays. You can contact me any time.

*Prices
Prices are negotiable, but it depends on how hard the GUI was. I am also doing commissions and I will be your Full-Time GUI Designer! For now if not commissioned I take from 2k Robux Till 25k Robux. It depends on how hard or how much It is.

Please Note: I must be paid only through Robux but if not possible then we can discuss. Also, I can be paid either the whole amount after my Job is done or half before and half after.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
@Dev_ZG

You can Message me on DevForum or Talent Hub:

Talent Hub:
https://talent.roblox.com/creators/891141801

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello, what is this mean to be?

1 Like

A portfolio to be hired, that’s what the point of a portfolio is.

wait is this a private message. Am i dumb or something.
Ok dont get angry at me i just woke up lol

you might wanna watermark your work

3 Likes

Lol It pinged you as remember I did the UI for you? Well thats why it told people about the review you gaves me

Yea. I felt like remembered you.

It was a very good UI you should pat yourself on the back

1 Like

GUYS NEW UI ADDED :

I will try to add a new UI every day here!

Hello i saw you said you made free gui can i get one

Hey feel free to dm for 1-2 sample free UI.

NEW UI EVERY BODY!

Pretty cool UI’s you got. Someday I may contact you if I need some done.

1 Like

Thank You so much I am trying to get better :slight_smile:

NEW UI AGAIN LOL

SORRY GUYS BUT ANOTHER UI I WILL ADD ANOTHER ONE AFTER THIS JUST SAYING XD image (2)

SO HEre is it

image (1)

Nice person to talk to and great services offered, fast and efficient.
Completed all the 4 things I asked for fast and with great quality, I recommend you to try out the free samples he gives while they’re still available so you can see how great his services are!

I wish @Dev_ZG can one day become one of the best UI designers on Roblox.

Thanks for the attention!

2 Likes

Thank You So much It was a pleasure working with you! Hopefully We get to work again sometime soon.

1 Like