[OPEN] Uprising's Clothing Commissions (Portfolio Included)

Hey there! Welcome to my page. Call me Bala! I am a digital designer who has 2+ years of experience with this field of art. When it comes to my work, I ensure that the final product is very high quality. Currently the designs I work with revolve around aesthetics and some kawaii outfits and cosplays.I also own a group named Onyx Cloth Store with over 1,000 members if you would like to join or check it out!

Since this is a growing business , I have managed to commission with one large group and for smaller groups as well. I have worked on the merch for Vinns Hotels And Resorts (324K+ members) and also on merch for smaller groups.

Group link: Onyx Cloth Store - Roblox

Aesthetics

a

b

blue_retros_showcase

Y2K

Kawaii and cosplays

Barbara_genshin_showcase

pink_kittymaid_showcase

Miscellaneous

Commissions for groups and individuals

commission showcase
showcase 8
showcase 7

New Fall Season and Halloween Collection

There’s more outfits to come for the collection above! Check out the store through the link above!

I design using Medibang and occasionally Adobe Photoshop. Since most of my drawing is freehand, I use Wacom Intuos Digital Drawing pad to save time.

Acceptable Requests

❥ Aesthetics
❥ Kawaii outfits
❥ Cosplays (softline and NOT hardline)
❥ y2k

Unacceptable Requests

❥ Military Apparel
❥ Bypass clothing
❥ Editing over a template that’s already made ( This is plagiarizing. )
❥ An overwhelming amount of clothing ( 2 outfits is the maximum I can make for every order, unless it’s urgent. )
❥ Anything that could possibly break the Roblox Terms of Service.
❥ Medieval cosplays
❥ Hardline outfits of any form.

As of the moment, due to work I am ONLY up for short term hire. However, long term hire can be discussed accordingly through contacts which I will mention below.

Crediting for my work is mandatory, as I do spend nearly 2-3 hours on the outfits I make.

Consistent and efficient communication is really much recommended when commissioning me. Though I am patient enough to wait for responses regarding outfit requests - don’t use this as an advantage to make me wait for longer.

If there are no responses 30 minutes from the time of request or on adding me - I will assume you wish to cancel the order and unfriend accordingly. Please keep this in mind.

I will show you progress as I make the outfit, since it is your request after all!

Finishing touches can include color replacement, linings , shading and related. Final changes such as a completely new outfit or different accessory are not allowed.

Rush me on the clothing, and I will only take longer to complete it.

❥ I am on EST, hence you will need to check accordingly if you are in a different time zone.

❥ Available on Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm as this is the day where I receive requests and plan accordingly for the
week to create your orders.

❥ I am usually not available on Sunday, but depending on my availability - I may be able to reach back to you for getting a request in.

❥ Monday - Friday: NOT AVAILABLE as this is when I start making the outfits.

USD Payment:

I will accept USD payment. Please make sure to have Paypal ready if paying through USD.

1 piece: : $12.50
1 whole outfit: $25.00

Robux payment: (equivalent to USD)

1 piece: 1000 robux (with tax)
1 whole outfit: 2000 robux (with tax)

I will accept payment through T-shirt or through group funds. Keep in mind that if paying through group funds, new members are eligible for payment two weeks from when they join a group - plan accordingly.

Discord: Vanki#4584
Roblox: Nehi - Roblox
Insta: iluvhbala

Thank you for reading! I look forward to working with you! :star_struck:

1 Like

Will be updating the portfolio shortly!

Portfolio has been updated. Feel free to give any suggestions on how I can improve with the clothing. If you feel satisfied feel free to contact me with the given details listed above!