[OPEN] Vector/Poly Backgrounds/headshots

Hey, so I need to earn some money fast, and enjoy making these vector designs, so I’m opening for a few slots.

If you have any other types of work you want done, shoot me a message and I’ll see if I can do it, there may be a complexity fee ($5-$15 depending on the request) if it is greatly outside of what I’m originally offering

You can find a full detailed list of my prices, and what commissions I have open currently on my website found here: https://cinderwtf.carrd.co/

Examples

They may not be much to most especially roblox devs, but you can use it as a logo, profile picture, computer/phone background etc.

Current pricing:
$12.50 (that’s all). Paypal only.

Any edits needing to be made after may have an additional fee, depending on how drastic.

I’m also willing to do ONE full-body vector/poly, for $16.50-$30.50 depending on complexity of the character/outfit.

full-body example

Reply/DM me if you’re interested.

Paypal only for all payments

Fill this out if possible as well;

Roblox Username/Profile link:
Mobile Version: Y/N
Background Colour: (Hex value if possible!)

Please read my ToS before getting a commission from me.

6 Likes

Ordered ^w^

2 Likes

Wanting to sell one more headshot background :eyes:

Lowered price for headshot backgrounds for the time being.

Still no robux payment method. Some of us peeps don’t have bank accounts yet.

Robux is worth nothing to me when it comes to selling graphics/vectors. I can’t earn enough to devex it within a month just from graphics alone.

And you don’t need a bank account to buy things online, there is prepaid amex cards, etc.

If I were to ever open Robux commissions, the lowest price would probably be 5k robux, group funds only, they would not be their USD equivalent.

Could the background be transparent?

Yes :slight_smile:

Open for a few again, I’ve also setup a website now which makes it easier to list my current commission types as well as my ToS.

I’m also open to doing a bit more than just vector work, just let me know any ideas you have and think I can do.

art website