[OPEN] Warfront - Looking for a Programmer

WARFRONT

Hi there! We are Photon Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a single programmer who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Warfront!

The Team

@DigitalRock023 - Founder

(It is currently only me, as my previous builders we’re doing contract work, and my programmer has had to take a break from Roblox)

You can see our progress so far here:

About the Job

We are looking for a semi-professional Programmer to join our team as our new Programmer, because as I mentioned out previous programmer had to drop out because of outside-events. We expect that you have a vast knowledge of scripting, in order to perform certain task that I’ll assign you with. Such as a Shop, map progression, etc. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The remaining time left until we feel confident that the game will be officially ready for the public, will be from 1 month to a couple of months, though this depends on how available you are throughout this Development Process.

Who am I?

I’m not that typical guy who would constantly spam you with work, or harass you with a deadline. I like to be friends with my colleagues, and make sure they know best on how they can do the job right. Additonaly, I have had past knowledge making a game with the same Programmer:

and have significant knowledge in the arts of Graphic Design:

Payment

You will be profiting through a long-term percentage, which will be negotiated through Discord, though we have a small refund incase things turn south. Which I heavily doubt, because I’m fully determined that this game will get somewhere.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: DigitalRock#5659
(We may not immediately asign you, as you should prove you’re up for it)

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d like to apply, I sent you a friend request on discord, HokkerZiePocker#2546

I’m willing to work for you as a scripter. I friend requested you on Discord (Tehc#3047).

I’m willing to apply but I also work mostly on large-scale web development projects so I can only work on the game for like max 2hrs.
I’s also willing to get paid VERY little for my work.

Also hire some other programmer besides me if you want to hire me.

Position has reopened! I hope to see you soon :+1:

Sorry I was late to respond

30 chars

Could you re send the request? Or look at the list, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
(Still open everyone seeing this)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.