[OPEN] Web Programmer / Database Manager

About Me

Hi! I create simplistic Websites, Databases, Bots and more! To know a little bit about me, people call me Headless. I’ve been on Roblox since 2008, I am currently at a University studying IT and Computer Science. However I’ve been programming way before then. Web dev has always interested me a lot, specifically connecting stuff with HTTP service way back then when that was first introduced into Roblox.

Skills

• MongoDB (db)
  • MySQL (db)
  • Bootstrap (css)
  • Bulma.io (css)
  • Python
  • Node.js
  • Java
  • Javascript
  • Websockets
  • and many more
  • REST API

What I could do

• Databases
    • Crew Management
    • Guild Management
    • Along with a interface specifically created to match needs.
  • Websites
  • Discord Bots
    • This includes connecting a discord bot to a specific game to do numerous things.
  • Discourse forums
  • etc

Previous Work

Currently I am more known to be the database manager for games by VetexGames, such as Arcane Adventures, Adventure Story, FTOF, OPGA, and currently World of Magic. I’ve also developed an auction house that runs off an external server along with a discourse forum I built at forum.worldofmagic.com

I also made the crew system for FTOF by TaleOfScripting that counts members, allows members ranks and more.

If you would like to see the interface I created you can watch this video here

the video is already skipped to my newest, as the rest of the video is just me showing my progress over the years.

Availability

I go to a university so my schedule is wonky a little bit, but contacting me and depending on what you need we can talk.

Payment

We can talk more about charges depending on the needs.
It’s also good to note that we will need to discuss how much cpu power you would need depending on the server you would need to buy.

Contact

Discord: Headless#6379

16 Likes

How much would you charge for a system exactly like Bloxlink?

@TheGuyThatScripts Bloxlink is a simple system tbh. There are many copies of it, though to make it like that you have to work in-between the ROBLOX API/Work around. This is just Information from my friend who created a bot like it. So, I’d assume $30-50 if more.

1 Like

I may hire you although at this moment I’m a little busy with my computer being broken.

Whom, me or him? If me, I’m not the person who made it. The person who made the bot I’m talking about it @AmzingBears

1 Like

I don’t know too much about others bots. Care to explain what bloxlink does?

Bloxlink is a discord hosted bot. This bot verifies accounts and let’s you unverify users through commands. It’s an easy way to know what discord members roblox users are.

1 Like

Ah I see. @TheGuyThatScripts would you want the bot specifically for yourself? Or coded to run on multiple discord servers

1 Like

Multiple Discord Servers. I’d pay for the hosting though.

Sure thing, contact me on discord and I’ll try to get. Back to you as fast as possible

Wait isn’t there an open source version you can host yourself?

2 Likes

Do you have any experiences with Ubuntu?

2 Likes

Yes I create all my servers using Ubuntu.

Hi TheHeadlessHorseman,

I dont really want to hire you, but I ask u question?

1 Like

I have known @TheHeadIessHorseman since August 2019, and he has been a fantastic help for my community. He has done many commissions for me, including Discord bots, group ranking, in-game scripting, and multiple other services that he has outlined on the portfolio. He makes an effort to keep constant communication and delivers his products not only in a quick time frame but of high quality.

I highly recommend his services.

1 Like

I may be interested in hiring you for a date base however, it won’t be for some time as I’m currently without a job and looking for one at this given time. With things currently going on in the world, this has seriously effected my income and my development. I’ll like to contact you in the future when I’m able to afford to hire you onto my team. At this time, we’re in the middle of reworking old code and moving it all onto a new map as well as a complete UI overhaul. This should give me time to have at least the majority of this completed before bringing you in if you’re still available at that time.

1 Like

Sure thing! Just hit me up whenever on discord :relaxed:

hey, are you familiar with the redis system? i’m currently working on a project related to roblox and need somebody to setup and code interaction w/ a redis db

if you can do this, just pm me or respond to this post, thanks!

1 Like

I have never used Redis, I have looked it up before because it peaked my interest. But it does not seem difficult to learn. It is similar to MongoDB except its not document oriented. If you want to talk more about this with me u can DM me on discord if you’d like.

You have quite the great experience on scripting, I’ll be sure to keep you in mind when I get more payback.

1 Like