OPEN | HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Frontpage Contractor | 3D Generalist / World Designer | HALF A DECADE+ of industry knowledge

Tom Middleton // YourLocal3DModeller

OG Post archived

CEO @ Roforco, Roblox’s first YCombinator backed startup.

Want a job? Tell me why. toom#4951

."".    ."",
 |  |   /  /
 |  |  /  /
 |  | /  /
 |  |/  ;-._
 }  ` _/  / ;
 |  /` ) /  /
 | /  /_/\_/\
 |/  /      |
 (  ' \ '-  |
  \    `.  /
   |      |
49 Likes

Tom is the best modeler I know. He is very confident in his skill and for good reason, he knows tons of techniques and styles of modeling, has the experience to back it up, produces high quality, satisfying work, on time and without fail.

I definitely recommend Tom for any modeling you need to be done.

2 Likes

I would like to take this moment to vouch for the modelling skills of Tom.

Throughout RoCon preparation he acted with extreme formality, and great professionalism throughout Development and the Actual Event.

Anyone would be deemed wise to consider commissioning Tom, he’s expierenced, skilled and extremely professional at what he does.

I really do recommend him for any job you are considering.

2 Likes

Tom is an extremely talented modeller but struggles in keeping to a prompt (ie: low detail or no pbr) and being punctual with commissions. On two occasions the asset in question has been delayed by several weeks in order for him to make time for newer higher paying commissions, though the delivered asset has always been amazing quality.

Overall he’s a very talented person and produces very high quality work.

3 Likes

WHERE DO I START!

coughs in british

Tom is an absolute horrible, developer, person, coworker, scammer —— is what I would say if I was an absolute dimwit who didn’t know what I was talking about!

Tom is a great modeler! Great isn’t a good description, he’s the best. He comes through clutch mid surgery while the doctors operate on him, manz got no chill, he even be modeling on the plane. His work can speak for himself, but all my real ones can count on Tom.

9 Likes

This is perhaps the most organized portfolio I’ve ever seen anywhere, ever. 10/10 :+1:

(Also nice modeling skills)

8 Likes

love this brit or russian, can’t remember.

1 Like

hello there I would like to hire you for my game I sent you a message on discord

1 Like

One of the most knowledgable modeller I ever worked with. Really fast and responsive. He completed my commission in the span of about 3 days which is really fantastic. Meets all my expectations and even exceeded all of them. Enjoyed working with him.

1 Like

I was amazed by his speed and quality. He got a rigged model working for me and did 13 animations as well as re-skinning it overnight! This was a rig that two previous animators GAVE UP on. So he gets even more kudos.

His trello system of managing his work is super organized and I can tell he’s got a good workflow. Definitely gonna keep asking him to do more work for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m REALLY interested in your work. I sent you a request on discord when you get the chance. January34#1700 is my tag. Hope I get the please of working with you!

2 Likes

Sure thing, see you there! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tom can make anything you need with great quality and speed! I strongly recommend Tom to anyone interested in his portfolio!

2 Likes

Hey, i’ve been completely drawn in by your work and have tried to get into contact with you, but your twitter dms are closed. So is there any fast/reliable way to contact you?

1 Like

Sorry!, I didnt realise they were ever off - there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just finished my first commission with @YourLocal3DModeller, and the build was amazing. His low poly work is great and I got exactly what I wanted in more. He is extremely organized with his work, and completed my commission in nearly 48hrs, keeping me updated throughout the whole process. I can confidently say this is one of the most professional developers you find around here. I strongly recommend his services!

Portfolio updated, my commissions are open, get in touch with me!

Hit the link below to magically teleport to the ‘Contact’ category of my portfolio! See you there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Click me!

Interested! Please add me: WoofWatermelon#8888

1 Like

Hey Tom! I contacted you via Discord.

My username is “Afghan#0001”, hope to be working with you soon.

1 Like

@Awayville @Afgh_an Added both of you, my discord DMs and commissions are open! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: