[OPEN] Zoo Blox is looking for a professional builder! [10k-15k]

Hello. We have been working on ZooBlox for a week now and we desperately need a builder that is capable of creating colorful and fun place for our customers! ZooBlox is a zoo group with ~70 members. We have some funds for the project to get off of its feet. We want to create a memorable experience for each and every new player coming in!

Group Link

https://www.roblox.com/groups/5783401/Zoo-Blox#!/about

The Team
@thatsouris- Scripter / Project Manager
@Thunderinq - Builder
@GreatLatte - Builder
@You - Builder

About The Job

We need to builder that can refurbish and expand the place. Please have your portfolio ready before messaging me. We are looking for a cartoonish/jungle styled idea. We need a revamp on the map. We have the map layout ready with our other builders ready to help out.

Our project is scheduled to release in 3-4 weeks. Any inactivity or poor work will be resulting in a remove.

Payment

We are paying around 10k-15k :robux: for the entire map to be finished within a month. This is not upfront. You will be paid more or less depending on how well it is built.

Contact Us

Message me on Discord at Idan#3962 or on Roblox.
Must be 13+ to apply.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Will you go in depth with specific tasks that needs to be completed once a builder is approved? As a builder, do we have to model animals, or are you hiring a modeler for that…?

2 Likes

Basically they need to refurbish the whole thing, I got told we might be starting from scratch.

1 Like

Contacted you in discord : ZeXelDev#4459

Oh. From scratch. Hm, that’ll be diffcult lol

I am interested! I added you Clxzed#8551

1 Like

I’ve added you: Strongjohnf#3016.

Interested RoadmanBruno | Builder Portfolio [OPEN]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.