[OPENED FOR UI] | Mystifine | Programmer, Animator and UI Designer

Commissions Status

Greetings! To those reading the current status, I’m open for UI related commissions, please contact me through DevForum or Discord (don’t send a friend request, my direct-messages are open.)

About Me

Hello everyone! I’ve been on the platform for over 10 years and mostly do individual work. I’m currently studying Computer Science as my major and I look forward to working with you. As a individual developer, I have a vast amount of experience in Roblox Studio. My strengths in order are programming, user-interface (includes photo editing), and animating.

I have experience working on and have contributed to several front-page games. Some which I have created myself and some I’ve helped others. You can find them in the games section.

Quick Note

I’m only comfortable to do commissions for my 2 strongest fields, the rest are for showcase.

Games

Created Square Piece: [CREWS] [ALPHA] Square Piece - Roblox
Created Project Stands: [LAG FIX] Project: Stands - Roblox
Created Project Stands II: [ALPHA] Project: Stands 2 - Roblox
Contributed to A 0ne Piece Game (1) [JJK :star: + x4 Drops] A 0ne Piece Game - Roblox

Programming

It’s hard to show “programming”, here’s my GitHub.

UI (User Interface)
Animating

Nothing to show here…

Meshing

GFX / Graphics

Building

Availability

I can get most commissions done within the same day. If not, we can discuss available times.

Payment

My payment preferences are the following:

• Paypal (USD/CAD)
  • Robux [% or flat amount per asset]

Prices are negotiable. If you wish to give %, I will likely charge higher if there is no reputable history.

Contact

Here are the following contact methods:

• Discord: mystifine
  • Here on DevForum through message

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Where is your portfolio?
30characters

2 Likes

Hey! I’d like to discuss this privately. Currently I’m only open for 3 fields (scripting, animating and gui). We can discuss further in private messages or discord Mystifine#4924.

EDIT: This is no longer the case; please read status for more information.

Hey, do you accept % + downpayment?
I am the creator of Scythe Simulator and need a half time scripter for a sequel, Scythe Simulator 2. You may find the game here:

I’m willing to offer 20% + 3k before you start.

I am currently opened looking to expand on my User-Interface section of my portfolio. Please direct-message me via DevForum if you’re are interested.

Make sure to Hire them, 5 stars, would recommend. I am so happy with what they have done!.

1 Like

I had the pleasure of working with Mystifine and i would 10/10 recommend! They were able to meet the quick deadline and produced an amazing quality UI. Excellent prices and can’t wait to work again them in the future!

1 Like

Working with Mystifine was awesome! He always responded very quickly and was able to do everything that was asked of him in a super quick and timely matter. His work came out exactly as I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Mystifine and will definitely be working with him again in the future!

1 Like