[OPEN][R$]Hiring Builder

We’re looking for Low-Poly Builders, UI Designers, GFX Creators.

Our idea is to continue an old thought of a game, this game was called virus simulator. We want to recreate everything using some old modeling. This game will be called Clothing Simulator. In this game we consist of Character Changing we want to use this because it can attract the younger users. We also want to make it challenging to make them stay and play.

How You Could Help Us!

What we’re currently looking for is people that have a good experience in roblox not only developing. As we also are looking for a good experience in developing to.

About Us

Hey! We’re A Perfectly Legitimate Business(Group Name) and we need your help to make our games become what we want them to become!

The Team
@m9ronie - Builder
@Czsso / Me - Scripter
@MrDogMusic - UI
@tsubasa1234567 - Gfx
@ThisCouldBeYou - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for people that do not have a short scheduled we want to all be on at the same time it would be preferable if you had a microphone so we can talk. Also, we want you to be able to have an idea of what would be amusing to the younger and older community of roblox.

Payment

We are planing on paying in commission if the game flops last resort will be me paying you out personally. Depending on how well I thought you did. Otherwise, the normal commission rate would be
Builder - 20%
Builder -20%
UI - 20%
GFX - 15%
Scripter - 25%

Contact Us

If the game flops/doesn’t do well you receive a minimum payment based off of your work.
You can find me on discord Qanzi#8587.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for checking this out :blush:

Expectation^
Credits @ChronicBuilder

4 Likes

Ok, can you explain more about what the scripters/builders will be doing. Also, your discord doesn’t work

Information is stated within direct message on discord no scripters are needed.

1 Like

add me on discord, UNITED_Lacker#4037

1 Like

sent a friend request, please accept :slightly_smiling_face:

I can help. Dm me @Clxzed#8551

[30]

I’m interested in your project as a builder sent…

username of Bowdolf#2782

I am interested.
Add me delusively#9076

Sent a friend request; Hope too talk further!

Can you credit me please @Czsso you used my work without saying where its from like you guys made it yourself.

1 Like

Where and when did I use this? This is an expectation. We never used this.

The screen shots of my work…

Sorry I was sent this by a friend im now realizing .

Well credit me, or delete them please.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.