Opinion on a Menu UI

Hey!
I’ve made this UI that I think looks pretty fine in my opinion and wanted some opinion on what I should fix / adjust.

Designed in Photoshop

The UI is shown below.

11 Likes

Feedback

That looks very modern and very nice! I like the style that brings a nice touch by the Menu UI, and it has a fantastic design on the looks. The design has a nice color schemes in it too, and the style as a concept looks cartoony and modern, which has a nice view on the Menu UI. It really brings an inspiration to the UI!

You deserve a great job, and I can’t wait to see more of your UIs. Keep up the amazing progress! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
[30 characters]

1 Like

It looks amazing! The only thing I would like to see is a circular exit button in the top right corner.

I was thinking of something like the bottom line / bar to be clicked / dragged and will close the UI?

Overall it looks good so far, however there are some changes I would make.

My suggestions:

• Reduce the size of the rounded corners. This is a personal preference but I think most people would find your corners excessive and it kind of limits space. If you make everything that rounded you could give the impression of a cartoon game, and this conflicts with your dark and professional colour scheme.
  • Brighter buy button - the current button looks a bit dead and could give the impression that it is inactive. I would recommend using a brighter colour and possibly tinting it blue, gold, or green.
  • Make an abstract currency - players are more likely to buy a product if they don’t immediately realise they’re spending Robux, and then will have to pay for more of the currency with Robux later.
  • Use a bolder font, especially for prices, titles, and general text in low contrast areas so that everyone can read it clearly.
  • When you code this, use something like SmoothScroll to ensure your scrolling isn’t abrupt.
1 Like

This looks very clean! Maybe you could make the “Hello, (name).” slightly larger? I would also use a bolder font, such as cartoon.

1 Like

for the VIP its just a gamepass, the value will change depending on the item as if it it’s an in-game item, currency, or a gamepass. Meaning its not only with robux.

I liked that font the most because it gives a more modern look rather than any other font, I can edit the font abit to make it look just a bit more bold and yeah for sure, I can make it larger.

I didn’t think about that. I like that idea too.

1 Like