Opinion On Bank exterior?

Hello, so I’m new to dev forum just got accepted and I want to know you’re opinions on this bank me and @neeson8 made the bank.

@neeson8 made the interior of the bank and I made the exterior of the bank, If something is wrong about it please tell me, we are starting a new game too! (deleted other post because of wrong picture) the bank exterior is a bit bad I know

3 Likes

Sorry, just started dev forum.

The exterior needs a little work, but when im looking into the interior, it looks rather nice, there are chairs and more furniture. Perhaps can you add some interior images?

1 Like

Yeah I did the chair’s and light’s thanks

So I fixed the exterior roofs tell me if this looks better?

Yes that looks better, i suggest adding terrain and trees next. The build is very detailed. Was this your first build?

One of my first paid builds, and yes one of my first builds I think. and we’re just making the buildings first making the tree’s and others will be made once we’re finished with the main parts.

Might just be the angle but for some reason the first window on the left seems to be a bit unsymmetrical. Maybe size it a little bit less, but overall very nice casual build.

Yes, that’s giving me a pet peeve I’ll see what I can do.

Are you individually adding the parts to create the windows? Or copy and pasting them?

I suggest making the stairs gold too, they look out of place being grey.

I’m duplicating them, so copy and paste.

Great build! However, I suggest putting the bank name on the top, like a sign on the top that is visible and noticeable. Also it is kind of, unoriginal, and I have seen this style of a bank before. So if you want, you can redo the build, with a different style. Unless your going with this style, that’s fine!

Grey is more fitting the game is going to be more down, not colorful thanks for feedback though.

The bank is more international and city styled, though I appreciate the feedback.

This should be in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

1 Like

Yes, I have heard that. thanks.