Opinion on my GFXs?

Hey fellow Artists! Today I finished 2 commissions that brought me each 200 robux. (The Galactic Empire logo and Mandalore are both worth 700 Total. Were made previous week)

First of all I’d like to hear if there are ways to improve my GFXs and if there are any thoughts about the pictures showen.

Second, should I higher my prices, as I stick around the price of 200-500 for all kind of GFXs. I’m scared to get too high.

Galactic_Empire_GFX_Unpaid

13 Likes

Woah, the logos do not fit to be honest, but the renders. Awesome!

6 Likes

Appreciate it! I will see what I can do to make them more fit if it’s possible lol.

2 Likes

The pictures look great! Nice job! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t think the Star Wars GFX is for the obby game.

2 Likes

Jeez, man these are amazing! I would recommend doing GFX’s for a higher price. GFX artists make the game’s popular!

2 Likes

I have been struggeling for with it, I’m just scared losing potential commissions.

I did not say that :thinking: What do you mean? Please quote

I like all of them a lot! For the second one with the caption of “Fortunato”, the text seems very stretched. The render also looks very stiff. For the first GFX, the perspective obby text font is very monotnous, and seems very basic. The noobs on it look very grainy as well. The last GFX scene I like the most, but lighting needs work. But overrall, great job!

2 Likes

To put it bluntly, they need work. Some of them have stolen artwork (the last one and first to last one), and the lighting is messed up in a lot of them. The first one did not look like it was made in Blender. You should probably lower your prices until you get more skill. Sorry if I sounded harsh, I wanted to give you some feedback to help you in the future. I also made this one guide for beginner GFX artists that you may want to check out.

Hey dude what blender version do you use? I use blender 2.8 but when I want to rig every part of the body but, it won’t let me. It’s just locked on the right arm and shoulder.

I’m pretty sure I haven’t stolen anything. Only the background are from Google, but those were uncopyrighted sources. And everything was made in blender.

Yea, lightning is messed up since I’m still practicing getting the right stuff to make it more attractive.

I recon the first image and the last image at the very bottom is good enough to be a game icon.

Blender 2.9. I had no problems rigging with 2.8, because they’re actually just the same. I recommend to use PaintRigV3 or something with bones (forgot the name)

I thought you were talking about all the logos, but I guess I was mistaken lol

1 Like

Actually, most things you take from google are copyrighted.