Opinion on this game idea?

Last night, I thought of a new game idea. I just couldn’t stop thinking about it because I think it would be a pretty good game idea. Here’s what I have to share to you:

The game takes place during duck hunting season. The hunters have started to prowl across lakes to hunt down ducks to potentially cook a delicious feast. The ducks on the other hand have experienced enough trauma and have decided to stand up for themselves and destroy the hunters.

The game is a team vs team game, one team is the Hunters and one team is the Ducks

The Ducks are able to peck the Hunters and they are able to fly.
The Hunters are able to fight off the Ducks with their rifles.

There might be some gamemodes but I’m not too sure about it. What do you think about this?

9 Likes

Seems pretty good. If you can make this game, try it out!

2 Likes

Add in some shops for guns, and some esater eggs in the map. Like hunters can buy better guns, and add passes as well.

Even better, add a rank system for Ducks and Hunters. WHen they start off, they’ll be ‘Duck’, ‘Hunter’, etc, and when they get more kills and pecks they get ranks like ‘Experienced Duck’, ‘Experienced Hunter’, ‘Emperor Duck’ for moderators, and the highest rank can be ‘King Duck’ and 'Hunting Leader

2 Likes

this is actually a really good game idea, scarily ,I have been thinking of a very similar thing for the past 3 days.

A game called “try and steal ducks from the park” where you
try and steal ducks from the park, but all the ducks hate the idea of being stolen so they all have slapstick violent ways of avoiding this from happening

1 Like

I like that idea too! The concept is pretty funny!

2 Likes

I think this is a good game idea for sure, I think you should definitely try making this!

1 Like

good ideaNEVERGONNAGIVE U UP NEVER GONNA LE%T U DOWN AND DESERT YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE U CRY.

1 Like