Opinions about our factory set!

Hello everyone!

Over the past few days, my development team and I have been immersed in an exciting project.

What is this project about?
It’s a tycoon with innovative mechanics centered around a weapons factory of the Mexican Army.

What progress have we made so far?
Although the game is still in its early stages of development, we’re about to finish the first section, called “Construction”. This section focuses on shaping the various parts of the weapons.

In our game, instead of using droppers and upgraders like in conventional tycoons, we’ve opted to incorporate robots that represent the process of transforming the parts. These robots show how a simple cubic piece evolves into the desired shape.

How long have we been working on this project?
We started approximately 2 weeks ago.

If you have any ideas or comments you’d like to share, please feel free to let me know. We’re committed to doing our best to implement your suggestions.

Thank you for reading!

15 Likes

Out of curiosity, does the machinery move based on timing or based on touch?

4 Likes

It moves based on touch, regardless of the speed, the machinery will adjust automatically.

2 Likes

This entire factory set looks GREAT! NICE JOB ON IT!

3 Likes

Thanks! This is taking forever because the construction is huge, you know? But we’re getting there, slowly but surely!

1 Like

Awesome, this reminds me of Mint Tycoon

1 Like

It looks really good, keep up the good work and best wishes for the future.

1 Like

Really cool to see!!
I made a very basic version of this with toys for a tycoon game a year or so ago, no where near to the level you have done it as I have minimal scripting skills.

Never got round to finishing it unfortunately, but i’d love to see how this progresses!!

1 Like

I’ve always loved stuff like this and they are really fun to make.

1 Like