Opinions For A School Map Location

Hello,
I’ve been working on a game that has a school level, where you must solve puzzles and free spirits to escape. I had an early design of the school but after noticing some things I didn’t like, I turned it into this:

Here is a picture of a classroom from outside,

Here is the interior,

And here is a hallway.

What do you think? Each level has a color that goes with it and this one is blue, so I tried using cooler colors over warmer ones.

6 Likes

I’m aware there is no interior picture, there was a constant problem uploading it for some reason.

Here is the interior:

I have fallen in love with your building style. This is absolutely amazing and catches the eye well; The cooler colors go well with the environment, and, considering the game is about freeing spirits (Extremely unique and good idea, by the way!) it fits in better than ever!

Amazing job- This is great!

1 Like

Wow! That’s so nice to say! Thank You! I have been experimenting with making complex designs with unions and combined simple parts, so I’m glad it turned out well!

1 Like

Of course; I am extremely happy to help out! I was telling what I feel is genuinely true- Your experiments have clearly done quite well. Great job! :smiley:

Finally someone who has the exact same building style i have on roblox.
this is extremely good, the roof is detailed and theres barely dead space anywhere
keep up the good work!

1 Like

Both of your building styles, in my personal opinion, are not only unique, but absolutely amazing. Both of you should keep this up! Good job. :wink:

3 Likes

The detail is very nice and the style of lighting as well, but 3 things I think of mentioning is there aren’t many lockers. The corridor and class room aren’t very wide / big for a school. what I would say is you could make the class room bigger, corridor a smidge widder and add rows of lockers

other than that good detail and good job.

2 Likes