• Bad
  • Awful

0 voters

8 Likes

Woha !, is made by blender?
30 characters

1 Like

Yeah but a few things like the doors and windows have been made in studio

Dang dude these are really nice. I like how they are cartoony, yet also they look real.

1 Like

Looks good apart from the fact that a few of the houses are the same. As the modern building, it has that theme. Have you considered placing a balcony? It could have that resemblance of a real life one or something attractive – a pool, outdoor seating, lighting ect.

The first and third house kind of feature a similar color have you tried finding a different color pallet so it’ll match the theme your going for maybe you should throw different shades of colors blue, white with a mix of red something like that.

As by looking at the modern house it looks decent it features the proper shape and details. What are the colours on the windows for? They kind of look odd in a way maybe choose a different color scheme like yellow, white, something along those lines whatever works best to you.

Otherwise I’m liking the models you could possibly make an asset pack featuring different house styles? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking of making an asset pack once I had made more but I was thinking that someone could just buy it once, then leak it to everyone else for free?

Woah, the builds are awesome! It doesn’t even look like ROBLOX, looks great! Keep it up!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

try smoothing the roof out, it looks like a very sharp wedge

1 Like

Really like how you added the “Fat” Characteristic to the house in the middle, is if it was in a actual cartoon! Not many people do that, good work.

1 Like

Personally if you know when to use low-poly it’s brilliant. If you are using it in the wrong places then it’s garbage. Just use it correctly and it’s good.

1 Like

Looks good, definetly not “Amazing” but i’d like too see more from you But i’ll say this gives me adopt me vibes, other than that amazing low-poly

1 Like

I love the Cartoony Feel of it! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

These are fantastic low-poly builds and models. When I see those houses I’m getting a adopt me vibe from you because it looks so cartoonish and that is a good thing. However if I had to suggest something:

• The pool has an odd dent in the upper corner, personally I think if that is fixed it will make the pool look 10 times better.

that is really it, I usually leave more suggestions but that is the only issue that I see. Keep up the fantastic work and continue to post feedback here.

Happy Building
stickza

1 Like

I like the builds, especially the car. You should work more on the tree and top 2 houses.

1 Like

cool!, the car just seems a lil plain

1 Like