Opinions on a low poly bridge?

Hey, I was working on a low poly bridge for an upcoming game, what are your opinions? Don’t mind the environment around it, that is not close to being done haha.

13 Likes

I like the simplistic feel to it, and the rounded edges to it!

I think its 7.5/10 (Mainly because I’m not that interested in low-poly things in my opinion)

But great job

2 Likes

Thank you very much! It’s really my first low poly asset I’ve gone through with building completely.

1 Like

i like the design and it looks good. in my opinion you should add like ropes or something here

2 Likes

Yeah I was actually considering that, I’ll go in and add that next time I log into studio for sure.

2 Likes

Greetings, your low poly bridge look really cartoonish and really made with such a good effort.
Though, I would really appreciate if you could add some woody texture because of the bridge looking a little bit more plastic, but if we look at the color, the brown color, it actually resembles wood, so actually it would look better if you could add some cartoonish wood texture to your bridge to refrain from making it look too like plastic material.
Overall, I appreciate your work and see it very greatly done.

3 Likes

In my opinion, it’s 11/10! Very good! I want you to conteniune like that. :wink:

1 Like

looks good, I like the simplistic vibe it gives me. though, try adding a stand at the bottom the connects to the bridge to give off a bit of a realistic vibe rather than a floating bridge

1 Like

I like the lighter green grass around it and the water. On the topic of the bridge, I like how the planks are thick and not connected together - makes it look very cartoony! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea! Thank you for the feedback.

Yeah I was primarily going for a cartoony look, I probably should have specified that.