Opinions on a low poly cartoony coffee shop

A nice low poly cartoony styled coffee shop I have built. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

16 Likes

love it, gives me many low-poly vibes maybe better trees? my opinion but overall love it.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah the trees are generated with a plugin, so not very fine detailed or anything.

2 Likes

awsome love it. cant wait to see the inside

2 Likes

I really enjoy this, If you want to add a different shaped tree just one different one other than that there is really nothing to say but lovely :smile:

I would add some street lights on the side.

My personal opinion:

I really like the cafe and it looks kind of soft and sweet to my eye, but there are a few things that I would change and try to improve. Hey, I don’t say that I’m the best or that I’m better than you, but those are recommendations and what I would do with your skills. :heartpulse:

I would make this not so big and the door/entry different, maybe try improving it and adding more detail. Also… Some details around the map/furniture would result in amazing! :heartpulse:

Yeah I usually add great environmental details to my builds, but this time I was mainly focusing on low poly architecture, thank you though!

Consider using more vibrant colors since you’re more focused on the architecture I think it looks good you accomplished the layout of the place and the shape looks pleasing to look at however these are just suggestions you could take if needed.

Consider using more vibrant colors since your more focused on the architecture i think it looks good you accomplished the layout of the place the shapes looks pleasing to look at however this are just suggestions you could take if needed.

Right now it seems the building is very well made and as a result, there is a lot of empty space on the inside and the exterior, consider placing a few vents on the roof on the right side giving it a better design than it needs to be. I’m not sure if this was intentional or not, but I see a lot of cafes have a type of logo or design on the cup however this isn’t a big issue. However, I like hope to see more creations like this.

Thank you, yeah I didnt focus on the interior, and there is air outputs on the roof, they’re just not visible in this angle.