Opinions On Low Poly Guns And Builds

Hello, im popsterrs and have recently started to get back into 3d modeling and building and would like opinions on my recent work and how to improve them…

Low Poly Guns

Buildings

1 2 3

I would also like to know wether i should start selling and making assets now or wether i need to improve before

Thanks For Reading!, popsterrs

14 Likes

Far better then what I would do! Your assets are very visually appealing, and I think that alot of people would be willing to buy them. I like the style and personally would buy them if i needed them.

4 Likes

Wow. I’m impressed. Nice job.

Only thing i would change is the windows in the buildings. The windows look very odd in the first building. They seem like they’re inside the building. Usually i feel like windows should be outside. Also the white lines (forgot what they’re called) are too repetitive in my opinion, in both buildings.

I feel like these would fit PERFECTLY with a Roblox Animal Crossing type game. (Except the guns of course xd)

Definitely sell your assets!

2 Likes

The windows look very odd in the first building. They seem like they’re inside the building.

I agree with this, Insetting windows is generally not a good idea.

I feel like these would fit PERFECTLY with a Roblox Animal Crossing type game.

Yes, I was thinking that too! Though maybe not the guns…

2 Likes

I see what you mean about the windows now,Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

TIP: Don’t inset windows, it’s generally not a good idea. Sometimes it works but in most scenarios it looks odd. Great work otherwise!

1 Like

Looks awesome! I’d totally commission you for some assets if I could afford it!

2 Likes

they looks great! put them on your portfolio and you could definitely get a few people interested

1 Like

I love the building style, and the guns are amazing! Keep up the work.

2 Likes

Wow, this looks amazing! With the red brick building I feel like you should move some of the brick blocks over to the left, because the top block is over on the right, but the left may give it a much better complexion.

2 Likes

It’s a nice simple, the overall structure of the first build looks pretty amazing! This looks to be your first attempt if not there beautiful models if so, it shows a lot of your effort and hard work you put into it.

Now that the details are almost done, I would focus on how you want it to look like. Consider adding a door for the front of the building I feel like the windows aren’t good looking placing something in the middle could improve that. I would try adding, objects on top of the buildings vents wires pipes more you should try spacing the bricks on the building on the second build as they seem to close and to cluttered, I think that would add a better design to it.

Overall, it’s a very good-looking individual builds, the gun it nice you could possibly put this in your portfolio and do commissions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your work is incredible!
I would really like to see you put more buildings together, and make some sort of town using them all! :smile:

2 Likes

They look really nice and I love how you render them.

1 Like

The Low Poly guns look amazing!
The buildings look good aswell.

1 Like

The guns and the build were very appealing. Great job!

1 Like

These models are really good. Two things- the knife you made, I understand you made those slots as to where you would it with your fingers, but it’s not flat there, and it makes it look really weird. You might be better off without those notches.

1. Maybe add a window on the front of the castle above the door.

Great work overall

1 Like

These are good models, but for the guns even if it’s low poly I recommend putting some details on it because they will make your models look alot better, and for the karambit you should change your topology for the groove in the middle of the handle. The shading makes it look kind of wierd. Overall nice work :ok_hand:

1 Like