Opinions on low poly house

Different meshparts
-30 characters-

1 Like

Great house! As many others have suggested, add a door handle to the door at front and put detail into the sides and perhaps the back of the house.

Looking good so far!

This is one of the few “low-poly” builds that truly try to incorporate a cartoony feel through curves and unconventional shapes. The subtle curve you added to the sides of the building really helps keep it interesting while still being efficient.

My only complaint is the roof, it’s looking a little too geometric and straight compared to the rest of the building, and I definitely think it would benefit from a curved roof as gui110 said.

Along with this, even if you’re working with a low-poly style you can still incorporate some textures into your build, whether it’s roblox textures or some you’e made yourself. I’d suggest using some less noisy textures like wood or cobblestone for a trim around your home!

Hope this helps. :v:

1 Like

Hey iiMakeDaModels!

I really like the direction you’re going with your low poly builds. I appreciate the finer details such as the smoothing edges on the roofing and the windows. This looks like its oriented towards more of a cartoony style game, and I appreciate the style.

I wish you luck with your learning, and so far you’re doing well!

Best of Regards,
TACTICALFALC0N

1 Like

After a long while, due to being busy, I have finally made one minor adjustment to the house. I followed @gui110’s suggestion and curved the roof a slight bit. Quite honestly I’m not happy with the way it looks now, and I’ll probably change it tomorrow.

1 Like

I personally prefer it with a curve but it’s up to you.

1 Like

This house is cool! Also, a chimney will make it nicer!

I will add one eventually! I haven’t gotten around to it yet as I’ve been looking for commissions and making other things.

1 Like