Opinions on main menu?

Well, here is the thing i wanna showcase (ignore the dummy, it’s just for a reference lol) :

Suggestions to improve this menu is very appreciated !

Is this good ?
  • Yeah
  • Nah
  • I don’t really know…

0 voters

2 Likes

I like the layout and everything.
However the color does not fit the background at all. I would recommend choosing a better color.

Also, I would say move the Play button and the Select Gamemode button to their own area either on the left side of the screen or in the middle. It seems kinda janky to have it mixed with the map information.

3 Likes

I did some changes on the layout of the menu (but i didn’t modify the color yet because the background is not fully done, like the buildings are missing cause i plan to make a giant city where we can fight in and yeah i didnt say it in the original post)

uhh so i modified the color to blue but idrk if it’s good or not

1 Like

The main menu is decent, but the top text isn’t that visible because of the background, and it only being an outline with an empty inside. The side UI looks alright too, but the ‘Play’ text overlaps with the box’s border. Otherwise, everything is good.

1 Like

Not a fan of how those buttons blend with the background.

Looks a lot better! I love it! I would also try to make the “select gamemode” text smaller, if it’s using TextScaled then you can do this by adding a UITextSizeConstraint inside it and adjusting the numbers to fit correctly, because it looks like it getrs really close to the edge as it is.