Opinions on my Bloxburg Styled House

I have recently constructed a house similar in style to Welcome to Bloxburg. I want to see if I have achieved that goal, and if there are any other critiques or feedback you can give to me. Alternatively, if you want to give any praises or rate the build out of 10, you are welcome to do that also.

I mostly want to know if the build actually looks like something apparent within Bloxburg.

Studio Screenshots

30 37

In-Game Screenshots

I also have the game link so that you can access all angles of the creation:
not really sure what this is - Roblox.

8 Likes

Well, it looks average

I am not a fan of the roof at the sides though

The choice of colors and material give it a modern vibe though, and I like it

8/10 I would say

2 Likes

It’s good overall, but I think the house is a bit… streched. Try making the roof less flat, so it won’t look like a giant grey brick (no offence). 6/10

1 Like

Looks nice, Try not to make it to gray add more colours. 7/10. :+1:

1 Like

Any advice on what to do with the roof itself?
I don’t really have any ideas on how I can develop that part.

1 Like

It looks really nice, the textures you used for the house and its colors, it fits. They look nice! Other than that, i got nothing to say. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The main idea was to give it a grey colour scheme.
I guess I could use some more wooden parts like I did for the door possibly?

1 Like

here’s some examlpes (I personally recommend Dormer or Gable roof types)

2 Likes

I like it, looks good. Much better than many buildings I see nowadays.

1 Like

The roof actually seem fine to me. The only part that I have a little issue with is the brick that goes diagonally at the top. Maybe just use the same brick texture you used for the rest of the house.

Other than that, it looks like a Bloxburg house to me!
^

Your answer to this question is where the arrow it pointing.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

This is a really good looking house! I like the sides of the roof, except you should probably try making the roof a little less “flat” on the top part! Possibly by making it bend ever-so-slightly so give it a cool curve maybe?

Also, the house is a little too gray, maybe adding some bolder colors could really make this house stand out!

8.5/10!

2 Likes

Try to make the roof less flat to make the house not look so stretched. But overall I’d say 9/10

2 Likes