Opinions on my club-type game

What do you think about my club-type game?

Here are images below:

1 Like

I may say your game is greatly done and fits its look as a club. Though I would recommend for you to to add some different color rather than orange, I would prefer you make it either red, blue, or green to make it cyber-looking, and in my opinion, makes the club have a cool-looking appearance.

1 Like

I think that you should add more decoration to some of the areas in the club, because it is relatively empty and looks like it should have more detail, especially in the 7th screenshot.

1 Like

[size=5]Aesthetics[/size]

I really like the choice of colors, I also like the assets that you have created for the club and the lights that you have used. I love the fact that you have added orange water below the club, it makes it look much more aesthetically pleasing. A few of my suggestions would be…

• Try to use darker colors for neon or increase the transparency since its a bit too bright at the moment
  • Perhaps use a different shade of orange for the water
  • Try to use different materials
2 Likes

I love the orange theme you’re going for here. I do believe that it is a little bit empty and some more decoration or activities could be added to make it more interactive. A couple suggestions I have on things to add would be a sword shop where you are able to purchase different swords for the sword fighting place you have; you could decorate the walls a bit more, so they don’t look so plain and dull.

Other than those things I suggested, it looks great and excellent job!

1 Like