Opinions on my Farm House?

Hey! I’m a developer for Farming World, in farming world players have plots and I just finished creating the starter house. What is everyones thoughts? What should I change and just some general opinions in the replies!

7 Likes

A pretty good farm house add some interior in it, and liven it up maybe add a bird house on it! Also add some grass around it.

2 Likes

Pretty good ideas, in-game there will be lots of customization of your house allowing you to freely place objects inside of the home. Ill of course add some furniture so when you spawn in your not completely furniture less, and the location of the home will be plopped down on the ground. Any opinions on the structure of the home?

This is a very nice build! I’d just add some more windows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mind if I have a link to the texture on the baseplate?

Thanks for your opinions! And yeah sure: Baseplate

Nice! Looks a bit similar to Roblox’s default house in the “Place”. I think it would be cool if you added a stable to it, seeing how it’s a farmhouse.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll be adding a barn too.

1 Like

I agree on the opinions made by @Crazedbrick1 and @VeinTweek, details is essential for a starter house

Idk for this thought but, maybe at first the starter house will look kinda crumpled with some cracks around it, then if tis like leveling up your house n stuff, then it upgrades to a better quality house, and then to level 3, level 4, level 5, so its like revolution in your plot Oh yea its something like Clash of Clans concept btw

Ohhh, that’s a pretty good idea.

2 Likes