Opinions on my First Roblox Game

Hello! I’ve been producing projects for the past three years but have never published or advertised one. In my opinion, I am almost 90% done with this game. However, I would like some input from others so there is no bias.

Before I start advertising, what else should I change?
Game Link

1 Like

Maybe you should add some music (it is just my opinion)

Btw I played your game it is very good!

1 Like

First impressions I’m noticing this looks like a reskin of gnome codes tower defense tutorial. Maps are good. I think the player should have more starting towers as just this one tower is not very fun. I like the animations. The upgrades need like names or something to give them life. I also think the UI is redundant. Also adding different difficulties could be good. I also think there needs to be more enemies. There also needs to be WAY more towers having just three is not good. There needs to be atleast 10. So overall the game is decent I just got bored very quick.

2 Likes

the lobby looks decent, you should add some lighting here, it’s too dark

map looks okay, duplicates of the same wall over and over again are pretty noticeable.

i think you should increase this guy’s range, he is a range user not a melee user

2 Likes

There is some music, but it is very light. I could always increase it!

I think I will allow them to get the brute and the light option, that does seem like more fun! I understand the upgrading part, I could compromise some different names! I was also thinking of adding different enemies per map, so you get some variation. For the towers, the only thing I can think of would be a sniper tower. Since the game is based off of law enforcement, I am pretty limited on tower ideas. Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate it greatly. I will try to increase productivity within the game. Also apologies for the excess of starting money, it was so i could test.

1 Like

His range is further greater than the brute’s range, however I think you give a reputable suggestion, since it is more of a range type of tower. I will change this, thank you!

the thing with its range is that it’s so small that it barely covers any of the paths. this is just what i think anyway and it’s your game

I was looking to make it more challenging for the player, causing them to disperse tower usage, instead of bunching them up together.