Opinions on my game's icon?

I created a new game icon for my upcoming fighting game called “Brawl”, this design was kinda obviously based off of evade’s game icon design.

brawlicon

3 Likes

Looks cool! :smiley: I think this is one of the best game icons I’ve seen in a while. Keep it up

The boxing glove doesn’t really look like a letter A; looking at the icon I would’ve thought the name was “Browl.” I’d personally be inclined to use a normal A and just have the glove near it, whether that’s behind it in the position it is now or even punching the A upwards, but I don’t have all the options in front of me to compare so I don’t know if any of those ideas would actually work or just look cluttered.

like this?

1 Like

That’s kind of the idea, but it could still use some refining. Keep the form of the A intact rather than curving the sides of it, and maybe move it down so it overlaps the glove slightly, which would tie the word together more and give it some motion.

Dude you need to do something with the text, at the first time i read it as BrOwl, not the Brawl as intented.
Also character is too big.
I dont like the saw angle, you probably should add a knife instead.

In my opinion the character needs some higher exposure. It’s kind of dark, maybe in blender change the background color to ALL WHITE to have a brighter character… If that is too bright feel around and see what looks better.

reminds me of the evade logo thing

1 Like

This looks like the style of the upcoming next bot game like @Cynacol mentioned, anyways, it doesn’t look very brawl like, you’d think it’s a chill carpenter or market simulator game.

1 Like