Opinions on my GFX?

I’ve created some GFX recently and I really wanted some feedback on them.
This is me attempting new a new style. uwu

Commissions

Personal GFX Practice

Thanks for stopping by. If you have a suggestion or anything you like, please tell me down below! :smiley:

17 Likes

Looking pretty awesome though, the commission ones seem a bit off, the text on “Emerald Theatre” could need a little drop shadow imo to make it more clear but overall, looks pretty nice!

Good job overall tho :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah for sure! I’ll make sure to keep an eye out to put more drop shadows in the future. Thanks for replying! :smiley:

2 Likes

More of the red stuff all around his body? That would look cool in my opinion.

2 Likes

The graphics is overall nice. If you are rendering in Adobe Photoshop CC, I recommend reading this. I recommend using the Raw Camera filter too.

2 Likes

IMO, it looks odd on the first image how the aprons worn by the waiter and waitress are separated by the legs (i.e., they are just pants). As I’m not a thumbnail designer, I don’t know how better to articulate that so hopefully you understand what I mean.

Your skill at designing is superb and I really don’t understand why you’d even need to ask for opinions here. Good luck. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It’s great in my opinion!
Keep it up! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m in love with the ‘x marks’ one, it’s beautiful.

2 Likes

Ooo Thanks for that suggestion. I might look into adding actual apron models next time so they hang off the characters.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll look into making similar ones.

1 Like

Wow, I love it. it’s beautiful :)!

2 Likes