Opinions on my latest GFX

I recently started with GFX And I would like to have some feedback!

2 Likes

It looks amazing and so professional!

1 Like

There’s a little too much blur/shadowing on his edges. The second GFX has better shading imo. not much of a GFX maker myself, so I’m not the best with advice

2 Likes

Alright, I will take a note about that thanks for the feedback, I just added more gfx I made if your are interested in giving more feedback

I personally like the last one the most. In the first two the lighting is off. You can definitely improve but I still think you did great! Keep it up.

1 Like

All I feel to say is what I already said: Just a bit too much unneeded blur. I don’t get the need for it in the 3rd and 4th GFXs. Also, the scene of the 3rd feels barren due to lack of scenery and the lack of lighting

1 Like

For the prison thumbnail, it looks tooo plain and made in studio without any blender.

For the prison one, the dude lying on floor’s shadow is a bit weird. Cause it looks like he’s floating from the shadow placement.
With it as well, the dude being caught by the police’s hair is white, as someone who does GFX as well I know that’s probably a texture issue, aka the roblox texture not loading properly in your software.

Overall, the prison could use more lighting, reflectance and overall more dynamic cinematic feel towards it, maybe a closer view too.