Opinions on my Low-Poly Build!

I have recently competed in a one hour build battle with a friend! My attempt is the following. The theme of the build was “Industrial Door/Gate”, so my idea of that was a series of storage units in sequential order. Anyways, lets have a look at the actual build!!

buildbattle1|690x355

So, if you have any opinions or suggestions about my Low-Poly build above, please tell me below!

Here is a link to the actual game if you would like to take a closer look:

6 Likes

Hi I like the overall concept however in my opinion you should be more adventurous with the colour schemes. The copper highlights look out of place as the rest is all grey. Try mixing it up a bit!

1 Like

The build looks really good! My suggestions for it are:

• Typically at storage units, there are numbers for each garage so that people could identify their storage unit.

• Add some lights on the walls for some decorations. The walls are a bit bland right now.

• I am not really a big fan of the white poles between doors, they don’t really fit in with the rest of the build.

This build is obviously in its early stages and I cannot wait to see what it looks like in its final stages! Good luck! :grinning:

2 Likes

I like the storage looks really good.

My Suggestions

1.On the storage units, try adding one of those storage unit locks on the garage part. As you can see on most of them they have! locks on the doors.

2.I would probably remove those poles. That are by the garage part and add different, colors to the storage part: for example like make the garage part blue. And add a more brighter white color to the storage part.
ice_screenshot_20190703-123752
ice_screenshot_20190703-123931

3.If you want to add poles to your storage, i would suggest you make them! a little small instead of having them big and tall. By the garage part here is a, example of what i mean!!

Example

2 Likes

It looks good for a one hour build! I like how you got a really interesting bevel on the bronze coloured part - something not easy to do with just parts! :slight_smile:

However, it isn’t low poly, because that’s not what low poly means :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for your accounts on my “textureless/minimalism/flat shading” build. :smiley:

1 Like

From the screenshots. So far it looks great! I like the simplstic style while keeping it detailed in the low polt style. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes