Opinions on my new logo?

Hello! I am Glo, a Graphics Designer, thoughts on this logo? Critiques appreciated, just don’t be toxic. Also, my commissions are open, you can see my portfolio!

16 Likes

Its well made in my opinion I love it! keep moving forward :+1:

3 Likes

It looks pretty good well done.

Although

• I dont think the word quality should be in grey with a black background when the rest of it is bright red. It makes the word seem like it was not coloured in.

• I would also recommend to remove the borders at the points when the letters collide because it looks really messy with random lines in the letter

I really like the 3D text effect though. Very well made.

This is just what I thought sorry if anything came across toxic. It is early lol

1 Like

I need to say, this clean Logo looks pretty good. Good work! :+1:

1 Like

I think it looks great! Love the usage of stars on it, and the tilting of the lettering is amazing!

Not to mention your watermark also looks pretty good!

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future!

1 Like

It looks really good, I dont have much more to say than well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks very nice to me!

The font is great but the color makes it hard to see the outline between the letters.There is not much contrast from the background either. This makes it look a bit bland. Maybe more colors?

Nice work otherwise though! Your logo looks wonderful!

1 Like

Sir i going say this, that logo design is fantastic. this is logo i will look at it for 30 min.
the colour of fonts and layouts is good it match the colour of logo. keep it i hope u do more logos :smile:

1 Like

It looks awesome in my opinion!

1 Like