Opinions on these cars? How could I make them look better?

I’ve been working on these cool cars in blender, they’re low poly and inspired by the jailbreak style. They just look a little bit weird in my eyes, I’m new to modeling cars. Anyway I could improve them? They have interiors btw!

4 Likes

More shiny, the inside shouldn’t use concrete as a material, afterall, who has concrete cars lol.
Add gas pedals and stuff.

Something feels off, Im not sure what, but try looking at jail-break cars

3 Likes

I’m thinking of remaking the interiors so the chairs aren’t touching the ground, that way I can add gas pedals.

1 Like

Agree. I also think the seats should be made of fabric instead of sand, and the backs of the seats slightly leaning back.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help! Fixing everything right now.

The cars look dented, but they are low poly intended

They look good, minus the sand and concrete texture

Thanks for the help! Lots of other people pointed that out and I’m fixing it now.

1 Like

I raised up the seats and made them lean a little more back, then I added the gas pedals! Is this better?

1 Like

yep (although the funi control panels thing you also need, and OH THATS WHATS MISSING you need that funi water-bottle holder on the car doors!

1 Like

That means I’d have to remodel the whole interior. :cry:

what if you ADD to the door (like, make them thicker instead, just make the seats a BIT more slim to make space)
If it wont work then a decal would still look fine

Due to the car being made in blender, not sure if I could add a decal on it. :rofl:

oof (you could texture that part in blender with a decal I mean)

Oh, I don’t know how to do textures in blender.

heres an old reply but it will help you make a texture for your mesh

I ended up just remodeling the interior instead! It’s new and improved.

1 Like

I personally find the wheels to be a little small for the body that the cars are on but they look very good, awesome job

Thanks! It’s just for placement purposes right now, we’re gonna fix them.

These cars look amazing!!! Do you take commissions?

You can smooth the body surfaces, I don’t like the look of most 3d models shaded flat.
Strange that the interior is concrete…
Otherwise looks good. I would make the seats lean a bit, like real cars, what @SubtotalAnt8185 said. (already done in the updated version)

1 Like