Opinions on this hotel exterior?

Looks great! I only have one suggestion.
The glass railing on the top looks unnatural, maybe add a bar on top?

1 Like

Hey! I love the style. Your hotel looks really good. I would add a little more things outside as It is a bit empty.

1 Like

I like this hotel the design is really nice however I do have some suggestions

suggestion

You should add some parking lots, also you should add buckets for the beach, maybe a sand castle, also you could add crabs.

Hope this help.

2 Likes

I absolutely. love your hotel exterior! It is very nice however, possibly some rooms (if not all) could have a balcony? Also try tot have more of a variety of scenery (rocks, trees, bushes) as it will just add to the overall build and make it look even better!

Great job, keep it up!

1 Like

The hotel looks very beautiful. I suggest you should improve detail on the landscape. Maybe add more trees?

1 Like

This looks great! But I do have a few suggestions.

Firstly, I would add some grass detail instead of just one solid color.
Second, I would add rocks like @Hexlinee previously stated.
Lastly, I would add some exterior to the building like a balcony, or a roof gamepass.

Good luck, and good job with the build!

1 Like

It seems like the best build ever lol, but I’m new to this platform so my reviews don’t mean anything. Uploading: 40FEC04F-F847-4E4D-B64B-D7C47280DDBF.jpeg… I hope you still have Blender open!

2 Likes

Wow, that looks beautiful. I love your detail, however its a bit empty. Try adding some green areas or rocks/balcony as @Swiffted suggested

2 Likes

Feedback

Incredible! The design of the hotel with the bright color really brings attention to the eye. I would see why I would wanna stay at this hotel. The trees, sky, wall lamps, are all very poppy in you know what I mean.

Placing rocks, or more bigger trees would be ideal on the sides of the hotel. Some hotel have a pool, water park or some water slides. As other people said, using a dock is spot on perfect. Balcony’s is needed for higher class rooms. The colors you used are bright, but not an open variety. Different colors on the trees, and different types needed.

Some hotels put chairs and couches outside for guest to relax in under a roof in from of the hotel, you could put a gazebo in front or in the back to make the place feel more relaxing.
If you cannot do that, add some chairs or benches so guest can sit on, or to add for more detail.

Near the beach, you should add more umbrellas, colorful chairs, and and mini rocks on the beach. Adding a board walk would also be quite nice. The beach should extend a little farther into the water since it’s small right now.

In the front of the hotel, I recommend adding a decently sized fountain. It makes the place look more elegant and rich.

Different lighting could also be used. It’s all your choice, but it would be nice for a shadowmap sunset. The hotel would become looking like a resort if you added the water slides and pool with it.

Adding in a parking lot, or a place to put cars, and buses. They will be used for decoration.
Low poly is my favorite terrain design so adding bushes in the front and around the place should not be a big deal. Adding flowers will make the place even pop more.

Overall, the place is magnificent and would love to stay in that hotel no matter what. If you do add some of the ideas I stated, this hotel will be looking like a resort in no time.

4 Likes

The exterior of your hotel is impressive and is a joy to look at and soak up all of the detail and effort you put into the build.

Almost like a resort? In a tropical region? Like when I see this, I think of a Mexican Coastal Resort, personally.

Hi everyone, its been a while.

Thank you so much for the replies - I used your feedback - and it turned out great!

I finished the hotel back in August, just thought I should share.

1 Like

Nice touch on the extra colors on the building. Much better than before.

1 Like

Really nice improvements. Great colouring and design. Amazing turnout, well done!

1 Like

Looks great, i love the low poly style and the details, but you can clearly see the building is hollow, but that doesn’t matter since you said that the interior isn’t complete, keep it up bud.