Opinions on this hotel exterior?

Hi everyone.

How do you think this hotel exterior looks? Is there anything I can add or change?
Please let me know! Constructive criticism and any feedback are greatly appreciated!

(please note, the interior isn’t complete, neither is the back of the hotel - just the front and the main building).

58 Likes

I think your hotel exterior looks really nice but I have some suggestions for this exterior eventhough it is impressive.

This map is nice in every way including meshes and details but I think it looks kinda empty. I think you should place some rocks near the trees and you can make a dock over the sea. Everything except this is really impressive. I’d be able to help you more if you provided me a link to the building.

9 Likes

It looks quite nice! It does remind me of an older Roblox hotel, but with a more tropical feel to it.

5 Likes

I never thought about a dock, but that would be great! I can even include a jetski system as an activity for the hotel guests. Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

Hello! I love this Hotel Exterior! It’s looking amazing! I do have a few suggestions for you, which could brighten up this build a little but. :slight_smile:

• More Tree Variety

As of right now, it looks like you only have 1 tree style, a Palm Tree. I believe if you add some more trees, it’d really brighten up the build.

• Add Mini Balconies

You should totally add some small balconies to the build! I believe this would be good for exterior - and more pleasing for the guests that come!

• Grass Colours

As I see, you only use 1 grass color, which is a bit bland. You should have multiple grass colors, such as green, light green, etc.

• More Entrance Detail

You should add some more details to the entrance, maybe a water fountain or even some benches would do.

• More Color Variety

I believe there should be more color variety for the building itself.
11%20PM
Change the color of that, to maybe white. But not all of them! Maybe do some pattern with it.

• Summary

Overall, the build is amazing! I enjoyed quite a lot of the aspects! I believe if you implement some of my suggestions, it’d be even better!

5 Likes

The exterior design is amazing! I love it. I do have some suggestions to improve it, though:

Well, the trees… Just palm trees? I mean, it looks good. But, it could be better.

• More tree variety’s
  • Add more nature cocunets on the palm trees, bushes around the front entrance of the hotel
  • Future update - private hotel island

That’s all I have.

4 Likes

The hotel exterior looks really good, like all the different details you added to it here is a few things to add.

My Suggestions

Trees/Others

• Your hotel is good, but you should add some more trees on the terrain. Part as i can see there is only a couple of them there, and i would add little rocks more grass/bushes to fill up the terrain a bit more. Also you could add some more of those little trees on the walkway part so it could look! more better…

Beach

• The beach looks a little to small, i would suggest you scale it more out and add some more beach area on the corner sides as seen below. You could add different colored chairs and maybe some beach balls/sand bucket/shovel etc. Also bring the sand a bit more up so the dirt part wont be showing!!

Walkway

• The walk way looks a little plain i would recommend you. Add some benches on the walkway area part and maybe add a trash can, to it and you could add different style of trees next to the hotel overall the hotel looks quite good. I would just add some more lights to the front of the hotel…!

The build looks very amazing hope to see the final product soon. Keep up the good work man!!

3 Likes

Just looking at the exterior it gives more of a luxury low-poly vibe which I am a fan of.

The only thing I am not really a fan is the lack of detail for the surrounding area tbh. The areas could do for some more trees and other things.

Apart from that everything looks great!

1 Like

It looks very nice and “expensive”, is it mesh or csg based?

1 Like

The exterior of the hotel and map is great. I love your building style. I just realized that the shape of the building might not be efficient to put hotel rooms in, put hopefully you find a way!

2 Likes

The exterior sure does look nice, but I would also recommend adding some balconies to some rooms. Also, I would suggest making the colour of the window surrounding more alike the main building,

1 Like

Wow! The hotel building really really stands out from the stereotypical ROBLOX hotel building. Can’t wait to see the interior!

1 Like

Those palm trees really add some spice to your build

1 Like

Looks really nice! In my personal opinion I would recommend the surrounding area around the hotel to look more lively like have more trees, a bigger beach, and maybe a fountain in front of the hotel.

1 Like

This hotel is extemely vibrant and feels like it as well! The meshes and stuff used are very properly placed i’d say. Very nice.

What i would prefer:
A more better beach area and less emptiness on the ground will help quite a lot.
Jetskies and boats on the water.
Some background larger island with many palm trees to signify that the hotel isn’t on a random floating island on the vast ocean

1 Like

Looks great! What is the railing on the roof for? It’s kind of offputting.

1 Like

Some assets are meshed while the entire building is CSG.

2 Likes

Its more of a safety railing for the top floor/penthouse. I’ll clean it up a little. - Thank you!

4 Likes

Got a bit sloppy here

2 Likes

It’s very good, although it could use some shade for the lighting and stuff but you did a very nice job man!.

1 Like