Optimal Gun Kit

What gun kits are there that support r15?
The game I’m making isn’t a fps game by any means (if I had to classify it, I’d say it’s similar to a border game), but I want some high quality feeling guns.

I’m currently using FE gun kit because I think it’s fairly easy, but I’m not sure if there’s a better option.
I know that ideally, I should make my own gun system, but currently I don’t know nearly enough about scripting for that.

You can easily convert the FE gun, by replacing certain R6 body part names to the R15 variant, as well as fixing any offsets which might come with it.

1 Like

are there any better gun systems though? or should i stick with fe gun kit

ACSM is R15, I think some versions of ACS are also R15, however ACS is buggy and the code is pretty outdated. You’re better off making your own gun system.

FE Gun kit (edited version) is R15/R6-Compatible, it’s versatile with more features allowing it to be edited easily without re-writing but if you’re looking for a simpler Gun kit, Sensei’s Gun kit is for you if you can script any features you want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.