Optimized Forest Pack

It isn’t as optimized as it could be. The leaf meshpart doesn’t have any collision, so you should also disable CanTouch, CanQuery and set the CollisionFidelity to Box.

4 Likes

Can you add a Sakura tree? The pack looks great!

I was going through all the models and I can’t seem to find the cloud. did it get corrupted?

3 Likes

I removed them because I felt they were really quite useless compared to the new clouds.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! I love ultra realistic textures, always!

2 Likes

2 Likes

just select the meshes and change renderfidelity to precise.

1 Like

I would recommend automatic. If you would want to use a bunch of these trees with precise rendering enabled, when then it will be expensive as hell to render, especially with these kind of detailed trees. Also not to mention that half of the trees that you will see shouldn’t even be getting rendered precisely.
You want your detailed mesh trees to be as performant as possible if you want them to be practical and actually run well in a forest scene in a game. E.g. disable or change any properties that aren’t needed (CastShadow = false, CanTouch = false, CanQuery = false, CanCollide = false, CollisionFidelity = Box, etc)

2 Likes

Wrong. I’m making a game on a globe. I can’t use Roblox clouds…

Yeah having same issue roblox cloud not working.

Hot! This looks so realistic bro!

2 Likes

Awesome pack, been looking for a updated tree pack that uses the double-sided technology.

2 Likes

that looks incredible but i wish if you could add nature moutains it will be a lot better.

Out of curiosity, what kind of use do you think the mountain meshes could have?

My problems with all these meshes is that I’m making a warfare game at a relativily small map.
Because of the bullets, I need them to render precisely, but I also need to keep the lag in account.
How would you solve that?

Hi i would like to ask, if i use this in a game what type of credit you would like to recieve.

1 Like

How would you compare your forest pack with Roblox’s forest pack in terms of details and performance?

I like it from what I can see in the pictures… but I can’t seem to find it in my owned models. I got the pack from the link, but I can’t find it in the toolbox under “My Models”, which is where it should be. Pls help ;-;

It’s because he got banned from roblox

4 Likes

it’s still possible to get it by using a command. just type in this command and you will get the pack(make sure you own the pack before you insert it)

game:GetService("InsertService"):LoadAsset(6817683741).Parent = game.Workspace
12 Likes

hey, it’s no longer available. Do you mind if you send me the model directly or do a respost of it?