Option to turn Inbound Trade messages off

It’s kinda annoying getting a message that I have a trade when I can clearly see it on the sidebar. There should be an option in settings to turn it off or something.

12 Likes

I think this is especially redundant now that we can see the notification for the trade about 100 pixels under the message notification…

4 Likes

I thought that was ROBLOX+?

No I mean the PM that you get when you have an inbound trade

Was replying to ScriptOn about the trade indicator :stuck_out_tongue:

ohh

1 Like

This is due to occur sometime in the future. It will most likely happen when ROBLOX impliments a proper notifications system. I do not have an ETA for you on this.

1 Like

Sorry to be the guy to bring the 5 year old thread back, but this is still a serious problem. I want to be able to see fanmail, suggestions, criticism, etc while still being able to trade. I shouldn’t have to sift through thousands of “you got a trade!” messages just to find feedback on my game. I’m aware there are other platforms for sending feedback and getting in touch with developers, but I prefer to have my messages open as many users can’t or don’t want to install Discord or sign-up for Twitter.

As of writing this, the messages tab is nearly unusable. I don’t want to resort to turning off trades but I also want to be able to see my actual messages, ones that aren’t miles and miles of spam. I really hope Roblox looks into either turning off trade messages as a whole or at least adding in an option to turn them off.

6 Likes

Now that Roblox sends other important messages like GDPR messages and fans contacts me with suggestions and bug reports they disappear in the bunch of Trade messages, I really want to have trades turned on, but because of Trade bots I gets almost 20 trades per day that appears in messages, which gets too much for me, I would really like to be able to turn trade messages off or have it entirely removed as they now show number of trades beside “Trades”. Messages section is important for me to be able to keep clean and not getting spammed down with trade requests (accepted/declined/countered).

Please admins listen :ear:, at least respond to this.

7 Likes