Order places in game explorer consistently

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to update lots of places in a game quickly. Part of the reason that it’s so difficult is that the places in the game explorer are only sometimes in order.

Here’s what I mean:
Sometimes the games are listed alphabetically:
INORDER
And sometimes the games are listed in order by creation date (at least that’s what I think the order is):
NOTINORDER
I would prefer them to be listed in one way or the other, but not both.

If Roblox is able to address your issue, how would it improve your game and/or your development experience? Please be as specific as possible.
If this issue were addressed I’d be able to systematically update my game by just updating one place, and moving down the list one at a time. With random ordering, I have to write down which of my places I already updated and it can get confusing. Looking at this screenshot:
Screenshot_55
I would know for certain that when I’m updating Haunted Forest, the next place I should update is Jewelry Shop. If the order switched, I might lose track of what places I have updated.

12 Likes

I think alphabetical would be better for this - but I agree the ordering system needs to be fixed.

3 Likes

You should be able to just drag them to change the order. That would make everything so much more convenient.