Origin Ranking Service [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

Greetings!

My name is Linko_Aviation and I am the founder of Origin Ranking! We are a cheap service that is only 500 robux lifetime! Meaning by this, you keep it forever after your one-time payment!

Information

Customer Reviews

All customer reviews will lead to here → Origin

Origin Platinum

Origin Platinum is our premium subscription that costs 1000 robux!
But what do you get with Platinum?

• You get a custom bot!
  • Origin Platinum role in the Discord server!
Pricing

Our prices are extremely cheap! Our prices are below:

• Origin Ranking: 500 Robux
  • Origin Platinum: 1000 Robux

Questions and Answers

If you would like to ask a question about the service or if you are wanting to purchase my service, you can input a comment to this post or you can dm me on discord via Nyetkolai#2555! Reminder that the bot is still in progress!

Thanks and have a good day!
Regards,
Linko_Aviation
Founder of Origin

2 Likes

The #resources:community-resources is for free and open source resources.

Only post resources with a substantial free or open-source component here ( code must be open-source ). Post paid or closed-source service subscriptions, plugins, and other resources in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations instead.

1 Like

Bruv, change the category to #resources:community-resources. You can do it just by clicking the pencil icon next to the title.

1 Like

It is a paid service so it’s not meant to be in #resources:community-resources as I said earlier.

Then you click where the current category is and change it to #resources:community-resources.

Then were would it belong? Maybe #forhire tag as well? Normally I think of community creations as for giving feedback.

In the about section of #resources:community-resources it states that paid or closed source resources belong in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

Then what topic should I make it as?

Just add the tags #forhire, #bots, and #discord.

Honestly, I don’t see why you wouldn’t take this cheap Discord Bot service. I mean, it’s $5 lifetime, you can’t beat that.

We started making the service. However, if it’s 5$ lifetime, it’s not that bad. It’s only 500 robux for one-time purchase. Platinum is 10$ aka 1000 robux. Which of course you get free goodies with Platinum, that is also lifetime.

Hello! Your Discord tag doesn’t seem to be working… Maybe you changed your username? Please update the post with the correct information.

I will not be accepting anymore orders due to our shutdown. Reason for shutdown is we did not have enough people and we couldn’t hold it up anymore. I’d like to thank those who at least purchased my product. Though, if you would like to continue with me on my journey, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel here. Once again, thank you all who purchased this product. See you soon.