This category is where you can find resources that are useful for development on Roblox.
Only post significant resources that you created yourself, or resources that you found off-Roblox that are useful to the Roblox developer community. Do not post other users’ Roblox creations and resources in this category. You may only post resources you have not created if they do not come from Roblox.
Both free or open-source, as well as paid and closed-source resources may be posted about in this category. Please make sure your resources are relevant to Roblox development.
Your resource must be:
- Related to Roblox development.
- Well explained; do not dump content here, you must explain how your resource is meant to be used.
- Significant overall; your contributions must be more substantial than small scripts or a few individual assets. Resources that are not significant enough, too specific / not useful to many people, or too low quality should be posted in a different forum category.
Things you could post a Community Resources thread about:
- Significant ModuleScripts, code libraries, or frameworks that you created for public use.
- Large collections of assets that you created and are releasing or selling.
- Royalty-free or paid art, audio, or texture resources.
- Free or paid plugins you wish to showcase.
- Websites that are useful to Roblox development.
Use the Community Tutorials category if your topic explains how to achieve something, rather than just provides and explains a resource.
- All forum users can create topics in this category and reply to topics.
- Everyone can read all the contents in this category, even when not logged in.