Origin Ranking Service

Greetings!

My name is Linko_Aviation and I am the founder of Origin Ranking! We are a cheap service that is only 500 robux lifetime! Meaning by this, you keep it forever after your one-time payment!

Information

Customer Reviews

All customer reviews will lead to here -> https://sites.google.com/view/originranking

Origin Platinum

Origin Platinum is our premium subscription that costs 1000 robux!
But what do you get with Platinum?

• You get a custom bot!
  • Origin Platinum role in the Discord server!
Pricing

Our prices are extremely cheap! Our prices are below:

• Origin Ranking: 500 Robux
  • Origin Platinum: 1000 Robux

Questions and Answers

If you would like to ask a question about the service or if you are wanting to purchase my service, you can input a comment to this post or you can dm me on discord via Nyetkolai#2555! Reminder that the bot is still in progress!

Thanks and have a good day!
Regards,
Linko_Aviation
Founder of Origin

1 Like

The #resources:community-resources is for free and open source resources.

Only post resources with a substantial free or open-source component here ( code must be open-source ). Post paid or closed-source service subscriptions, plugins, and other resources in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations instead.

1 Like

Bruv, change the category to #resources:community-resources. You can do it just by clicking the pencil icon next to the title.

1 Like

It is a paid service so it’s not meant to be in #resources:community-resources as I said earlier.

Then you click where the current category is and change it to #resources:community-resources.

Then were would it belong? Maybe #forhire tag as well? Normally I think of community creations as for giving feedback.

In the about section of #resources:community-resources it states that paid or closed source resources belong in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

Then what topic should I make it as?

Just add the tags #forhire, #bots, and #discord.

Honestly, I don’t see why you wouldn’t take this cheap Discord Bot service. I mean, it’s $5 lifetime, you can’t beat that.

We started making the service. However, if it’s 5$ lifetime, it’s not that bad. It’s only 500 robux for one-time purchase. Platinum is 10$ aka 1000 robux. Which of course you get free goodies with Platinum, that is also lifetime.