[OS GAME] Push the Button

Push the Button

Push the Button is a puzzle type game where the goal of the player is to reach the end. Each level has a button somewhere which unlocks the next pathway.

Almost all of the game’s code is modular which makes it easily editable. There are currently 16 stages in the game. Checkpoints and data saving are not yet implemented.

You can play/take the game here: Push the Button - Roblox

Built by @Brickyte

46 Likes

This is great for new developers who want to learn something out of this and especially easy to learn for them. I can this being a valuable source for developers looking for some more scripting and an example on how to do it.

Great resource and Telamon is out! :+1:

6 Likes

This is a great resource for developers that want to get a look at great modular code. The explorer structuring is amazing as well. It’s not often that you see it. :100:

I love you. As a new developer. This will help a lot!

This is a really good learning source for people interested in learning modular programming.

Very nice, fun to play too! Thank you!

Additionally, if anyone is interested in creating additional levels feel free to do so.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, since I’m a new developer I am probably going to add a couple levels and see how the code works and things like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I am going to horror-ify this :wink: