[OS Game] Weight Lifting Simulator Open Sourced

I’m not going to spend too long explaining this, as I feel like people already know what they want from this post after reading the title.

I made the game uncopylocked due I’m moved from simulators to some big projects and trying help to people with it via making the game OS.

Do I need to credit?

No! Feel free to use it, name it anything! :heart:

Game: ([ Content Deleted ] - Roblox)

54 Likes

This is nice :+1: , but it will also leave your game open to exploiters as they can now see scripts, remotes, datastores and attack the game and others as well. Stay safe.

4 Likes

Yeah I understand it but I made it OS to give people are new chance make good simulators such as mine. Hopefully it will help to people make good games or learn lua! Thank you for your comment!

6 Likes

Not many developers open source large games, very epic!

1 Like

How can I download it? Do I need some link ?

Bruh

3 Likes

It’s uncopylocked. You can’t actually edit the game, just a local copy.

1 Like

He asked how he can get access to the game, I answered.

1 Like

Ooooopps. haha silly old me. I think im becoming dumber and dumber over time ahaha

4 Likes

No problem! I’m glad that I helped to someone.

2 Likes

Just wondering, do uncopylocked games not work when you playtest it on Roblox Studio? Cause looks like i’m getting errors and some stuff arent working, like the leaderboards (not appearing). Whole game only works when i published and played the actual game on the roblox player.

1 Like

Hol up… YOU MADE THE WHOLE GAME?

Yeah I made the game but since I am quitting ROBLOX I made it OS.

2 Likes

You should turn these settings ON to make it work in-studio also.

3 Likes

A plugin for roblox adds a option to the 3 dots to download it.

EPIC GAMER RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Wish you good luck in your future. And no pressing the heart button does not show how happy I am.

1 Like

Great open source! Thanks for releasing to the community.

Intyloer = big pro epic gamer

Lol

Thanks for open sourcing this

For some reason clicking on the link sends me to legends of speed 2 instead

3 Likes

Probably no but I highly recommend not to redistribute this game. Looked through the scripts and they contain viruses. Would be fine if you take some models and reuse them in your game but just double check if there are any scripts in the model.

2 Likes