Oso - Low-Poly Builder [FOR HIRE]

About Me

Hello, my name is Oso and I am a 13-year-old kid that loves to build and create games on the platform Roblox. I have been playing/ creating games on Roblox for about 3 years on and off. My skills include basic UI design, intermediate scripting knowledge, and low poly terrain building skills. I also can build some pretty good looking assets, but that is not my strong suit. Also, something to know is that I make mostly/ everything I need in blender for my builds!

Showcase

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MY WORK

Availability

PST > Everyday:
8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Therefore you can contact me whenever you want but its less likely that I will respond when it’s passed these hours. I will try to reply to you right in the morning!

Includes

Most packages or builds will include the following, but if you want anything added just let me know!

• Mountains
  • Trees
  • Rocks
  • Small Decorative Houses(extra)

Payment

You can either pay me with PayPal or with Robux! If you are paying with Robux you will either give me group funds or will buy my shirts until the fitted amount is paid. You will not get the build/ map before you have paid the full amount for security reasons.

Estimated Prices

Prices may vary, but here are some estimates depending on size!

Small Map - 1k
Medium Map - 2k
Large Map - 4.5k
Full Map - 10k+

Prices can be negotiated to fit any budget!

Contact

Contact through Developer Forum
or
Through Discord: ItzOsoYT#6974

Thanks for reading, I hope you decide to hire me. And with that said, I am also looking forward to working with you :grinning:

2 Likes

The projects are cool I like it but I don’t have alot of robux to buy that so I’ma take it for a maybe…

Thankyou for contacting me! What is your budget?