Other items than using syringes to reset yourself?

Hey! For my game, I wanted to make a feature where instead of randomly falling over dead when you reset, you stab yourself with a syringe and you die.

This obviously sounds against Roblox’s TOS, so after some research, I’ve found It is definitely not allowed - Heres a post talking about it

Are there any other items that I could use in a similar way, while remaining semi-realistic, that are not against Roblox’s TOS?

I’d say that anything that’s close to realistic is just gonna get you banned. Only thing I can think of that you could do is just have the player pull out something, hit it with their hand, then they die. A fantasy, not-based in reality death is the only thing you can do if you’d like to change the reset animation/whole process.
Here’s a tiny list of things that are realistic but NOT allowed:
No consuming of pills for resetting
No self-inflicted harm(I.E no gunshots, no self-stabbing, you get the idea.)

Surrendering to enemies, wolf nae naes you outta no where, literally just collapse (happens more than you think)

It’s a realistic shooter so collapsing randomly is what I’m trying not to do. Right now I’m thinking of different ways I could make this with what @TomskiKiller said

unless you mean just surrendering(I.E not execution), that’s fine. but if you do mean execution, then you should take a look at this

a h .

try something like pressing a button because wow wow wee wah there’s a die chemical already implanted and it’s waiting for you to do that?

ye as in just surrendering not that

1 Like

Well, maybe I could make an animation where your character eats some type of food which kills them?

no direct rules against it that I can see, so I think it’d be fine. Just be sure to distinquish it from a pill, as death by pill is a method of self-harm/suicide. basically just make sure whatever food you eat is something recognizable(I.E a brand like Spam pork), so it’ll be viewed as just a joke of sorts about the quality of the food rather than a portrayal of suicide. This all seems like overkill to avoid the possibly of being banned, but Roblox moderators are willing to ban you for the smallest things.

2 Likes

decaying winter being rn :eyes:

you should change it to something else than stabbing or something jeart attack??