OTS Camera Twitches

So I’m using Leonight’s custom Camera Module but I encountered a bug while trying to implement it. Once equipped, attempting to rotate the camera often results in the camera “twitching” which I obviously don’t want. I’m not sure what the cause is, so if you have any ideas they’d be really appreciated!

You can test my tool here,
(SCP) Testing Game; p.s. You’ve got to click the brick (once) to receive the tools.

EDIT: I’m trying to get something simmilar to what’s showcased here.

1 Like

you have to post your code and media of the problem

It’s not my code, it’s “Leonight’s custom Camera Module” like I’ve already explained.

You should maybe try to contact the creator itself, and since it’s a bug. No one else knows the creation better than himself the creator!

1 Like

Ok? Then ask the creator of the module

I tried to contact him but apparently he’s “some big creator” with a 42k member group. Practically unreachable.

1 Like

The post itself isn’t closed, you could report the bug on his post, if nothing of that works, try to get his discord or something, if he has a group, it has to have discord, no one’s unreachable, you just have to find a way.

1 Like

Oh, I was under the impression we were not suppose to reply to “old posts” as I was warned previously for doing so.

1 Like

There’s nothing like that stated in the community guidelines, you might have misunderstood it but alright!
Since the post is not closed and we can all reply, so why not report the bug, pretty sure it’s on-topic and it’s about the post.

2 Likes