Our game is getting crashed by an exploiter!

Hello, just an FYI, FilteringEnabled is forced on all games regardless of what the property is set as. Hope this helps!

Oh, okay thanks for telling me this! I learn something new everyday…

1 Like

That does sound pretty bad. I would recommend trying to find anti exploit scripts for your game. Roblox probably won’t be any help considering they don’t read most reports and when they finally do read your support tickets days after you send them, they give you inaccurate information or just say they can’t help you. You should probably try to hire someone to make really good anti exploit scripts for your game. I know it’s pretty unfair, but a lot of the time hiring a professional would be better than just looking up a YouTube video about anti exploits. However, if they are threatening to reveal someone’s personal information, remember you can always go to the police if it gets serious.

Is your Adonis the real Adonis Admin or is it a fake botted one?

1 Like

One thing that concerned me is that nobody has asked you about RemoteEvents or RemoteFunctions. If FilteringEnabled is on, the only way an exploiter can affect the server in any way is by firing these events, and if you make sure nothing bad gets sent through those events, exploiters are literally powerless.

Otherwise, yes, you may have a backdoor in your game. Make sure the plugins you have are all safe and press ctrl+shift+f and make sure there is no script that says something along the lines of “require(324563)”. When a script requires an ID, any content can be injected into your game outside of your control and the exploiter may be taking advantage of that.

1 Like

Please read above. I was in studio on their game and removed all of the backdoors.

1 Like

I’ve seen that these exploiters use different ways to require backdoors into games.

One of them is “getfenv()” followed by random numbers. It’s to basically ‘encrypt’ the word require making it harder to find.

Ctrl+Shift+F and typing ‘getfenv()’ might also help you find one.

1 Like

They’re probably spamming some sort of Remote Event. Try looking through them and securing ones you think might be insecure.