Our game is getting crashed by an exploiter!

OUR GAME IS GETTING CRASHED BY AN EXPLOITER!

Hello everyone. I don’t know if I’m writing this to the right category.
Alright, so our group’s game is getting crashed by an exploiter called aimz (Not his Roblox username) he is using alt accounts to do such stuff. We’ve tried many solutions to prevent him from crashing the game but none of them worked and now he is asking for 3k Robux to stop however I don’t think that paying 3k Robux is the right way to stop that exploiter. He also threatened the group’s owner by leaking his personal info!

Here are some examples of the solutions we tried;

1. Making the minimum account age 30 days.
  2. Adding some anti-crash scripts.
  3. Added chat cooldown by considering that if he is using chat spam exploit.

So please comment down below if you know any way to get rid of him.

4 Likes

dm me…
samtheman#7181 i can help

2 Likes

Have you tried E-Mailing Roblox about this?

1 Like

Hey,

I don’t know what your game is about but you should try reporting him to on roblox and on discord (if you use it for messaging him).
Additionally, you should just keep banning him until he stops (no one will make more than 50 accounts just to expoit).
There are also anti expoit scripts that automatically kick players (Idk how they work but you should definately try them). Or you could add some sort of script that kicks all players that are faster than walkspeed/flyspeed 20 if it’s possible.

I hope this helped you or at least gave you another idea.

• Cheerful
1 Like

No we didn’t. (30 Characters rquired)

1 Like

Stay calm, please.

Contact Roblox support about this or make sure any of the scripts in your game are not exploitable, so you could get someone to make you an anti-exploit for you.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. I just never had any issues with exploiters. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We already got that kind of anti exploits. But it’s not what he does what he does is crashing the games server.

It’s not possible to diagnose an exploit case with barely any information.

We need information such as:

• Console Messages (Errors and Warnings) if possible
  • Scripts in your game and what they do
  • Does your game have free models?
  • Does you game have an admin system?
  • Are all your plugins original?
1 Like
  1. Wdym by console messages what I mean is the game crashes
  2. There are tons of scripts some of them reach 1k+ sentences
  3. Probably not
  4. It has adonis
  5. We don’t have plugins

i’m helping them rn, it’s a backdoor.

2 Likes

Press F9 in game. it opens up the DevConsole, which is basically output but in the client. If that does not work, go to settings and scroll down until you find Developer console.

Probably not going to help right now since it may have been dealt with, but nice to know when trying to find errors ingame.

Thanks! (30 characters required)

There is already a topic on this. Exploiters crashing my servers, cause unknown. Next time before you post, research!

bruh people literally have different issues I thought that would make sense lmao

@gothicsky I highly doubt this exploit let us going to peak personal info, there no way he could have got that info unless the person clicked on a suspicious link or something. What happened when you set the entry time to above 30 days? Did it not work? Did he /shestill enter the game?

@ScytheSlayin He got his ip trough discord and he got many alts that’s older than 30 days so yes he still can also what he is using to crash isn’t a backdoor.

1 Like

I recommend contacting Developer Relations, they might be able to help you with the problems you are experiencing.

May I ask; How does one get the IP address of an individual through Discord? Unless the person clicked on any suspicious links or downloaded something from the untrustworthy source, there shouldn’t be any way they can get their information.

The exploiter could also be bluffing, have they provided proof to the individual that they have their personal information?

They can’t get your personal information unless you click or download suspicious stuff.
Things such as the email, user token, PC username, IP information could get leaked so far.

But trying to threaten people to pretend that the IP has been obtained, this is pretty common and you shouldn’t be worried as long as you use a dynamic router etc. They can’t localize your exact location anyway, but your general location.

@Sudden_Demise mentioned something of backdoors, I guess that could be one option.

Console Messages can be obtained by F9.
I hope you do know the difference between a Localscript & a Script, so make sure to check all your scripts anyway. Exploiters do have access to client-sided scripts.

Just keep your game private for a while unless the game is booming.

If none of the above options helped you out, just camp your game and ban him a few times until he gets tired. It is your game after all, thus your patience and will should last longer.

And try providing an update of your topic to let us know what is or has been going on.

Try just banning him, Eventually he will get tired of trying and will give up, about the personal infomation part he is most likely lying, as other users have said he couldn’t get personal infomation unless the person clicked/downloaded something suspicious.

Hey! This is unfortunate. If you haven’t already, turn on filteringenabled in workspace properties. This can come in handy in stopping most server sided events happening from exploits. Otherwise, your best choice is to speak to a person from roblox or try ban the user from your game.