Our Games Aren't getitng many visits

Game 1 (850 visits)
Game 2 (52 Visits)

I don’t know if it’s our icons/thumbnails quality or if we’re spending enough on ads (usually 400-600 robux). Or are the games just bad? if you have any suggestions that would be appreciated.

1 Like

Could I see the ad? This will greatly affect the amount of clicks

1 Like

I think that both games need some work before they’re ready for players. Here are my suggestions:

Breakfast Battles

• Make the UI design more consistent. Stick to a specific colour palette and try to limit how many different fonts you use.
  • The interface from FE Gun Kit overlaps a bit with the money button in the bottom right. I suspect this depends on screen size, so sizing and positioning UI elements with scale and not offset could be helpful.
  • Since my mouse is locked, I wasn’t able to figure out a way to press any of the side buttons (like the mute button) while I was in a match.
  • The map design is somewhat unappealing. Try to keep your materials consistent; either make the houses plastic to match the rest of the map or use materials (grass, concrete, etc.) on the ground and the other buildings. It would also be a great improvement to give the forest some variation by rotating some of the trees slightly.
  • This is more of a personal opinion, but the game doesn’t seem very “breakfasty” besides the character and weapon skins. I’d think about adding some food tropes to the maps, the powerups and the way that the weapons work to bring out the game’s theme more.

Creature Morph

• The tutorial prompt’s text seems to be cut off at a weird place. Additionally, when I click “yes” to start the tutorial, it tells me it tried to teleport to a restricted place and nothing happens.
  • When I talked with an NPC, it wasn’t immediately obvious how to close their dialogue. Maybe it’s already explained in the tutorial, but I think you should also add text below the dialogue saying “click to close” or something similar.
  • Whenever I press shift, it prompts me to buy a sprint gamepass. To me this is a bit too intrusive; instead of prompting people when they press a key, I think you should move the gamepass to a button on the side of your screen or just be content with the gamepass booth you’ve already got.
  • The map feels a bit lonely, since besides the terrain it’s just the main hub and a few small morph areas at the corners of the map. If you add things like trees, buildings, and paths to the rest of the map, I think it will make the game feel a lot more alive.
  • Adding a description could get players more interested in the game and encourage them to play it.

I think a slight bit more ad spending could also make a difference, but your player retention will improve significantly if you keep polishing your games.

4 Likes

I tried out Breakfast Battles and I think the Idea for the game is good but definitely needs some work before it should be marketed.

1 Like

I commented on a post similar to this, hopefully my response helps and can be applied here too!

1 Like

Sometimes, some games just don’t appeal to people.

I know they’re not the best but I haven’t graphic designing for that long

Lowkey the gameplay isn’t bad, if you took the time to invest into getting better 3d models/environment and UI I think you have a solid project. (Referring to breakfast battles.)

1 Like