[Outdated!] Advanced 3D Car Modeler

:stop_sign: DISCLAIMER :stop_sign:
I do not model futuristic or concept cars or really old style cars. i only model IRL based cars with blueprints available.

Hi, my name is Eihab Im a 20-year-old Roblox Developer, I specialize in 3D modeling mainly car modeling but I do other small assets as well. I started 3D modeling around a year ago. My preferred software is Blender.

Low Poly Assets

Low Poly Cars

Mid Poly Cars

I can’t really say when I’m available all the time. you can always just hit me up on Discord and ill let you know at the time when I am available.

I Accept Robux or USD payments.
Payments are required prior to sending over the model files (I will send you pictures and make sure that you’re happy with your order, if not I will happily make any changes you need, you can not cancel the order after I finish it and show you the final model)
( :rotating_light:DISCLAIMER: Prices listed above are for an overall understanding of my rates, some models might go below those prices or over depending on complexity).

My preferred way is through Discord but I also have a Twitter.

Discord: TrUeGaMeR#3043
Twitter: Eihab_RBX

50 Likes

The low poly assets are wicked!

2 Likes

Hey man I love your work, I sent you a fr on discord my user is: Vinnyy#0001

2 Likes

your Assets are awesome! keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I recommend you working with this person. His assets are amazing…

3 Likes

Thankyou so much . i appreciate it.

1 Like

Vouch!

Awesome modeler which manages to deliver top notch models in a timely fashion. He’s easy to communicate with and all ears if you’re in need of quick changes. Highly recommended!

1 Like

I recommend you use paypal due to roblox’s long wait updates.

1 Like

ya, i was gonna update it because everyone told me to change to Paypal after the last update roblox made with group payouts.

I’ve been ordering a lot from him and I can vouch for his service.

1 Like

lol there is no way. they stole from me. i would love to see those “portfolios” your talking about.

Hiya! Sent a friend req. on discord!

Good work, does work on Antiael games.

1 Like

Are you still open for commissions?

u can always add me on discord and we can talk there!

2 Likes

I sent you a request on discord! Hopefully, we can talk more there.